Basic Drum Circle Facilitation Training with Arthur Hull
PARTICIPANT/ STAFF / VOLUNTEER/ ASSISTANT/ PRESENTER/TRANSLATOR
RULES, REGULATIONS, DISCLAIMER & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By participating, assisting, translating, or volunteering at the programmes which include Basic Drum Circle Facilitation Training and Community Drum Circle (the “Programmes”), both of which are Rhythm of Life Co. organized events, I agree to the following:
1. I hereby understand and acknowledge that the Programmes may expose me to inherent risks, including accidents, discomfort, injury, illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls and contact with other participants.
2. I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in an activity. I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the activity I choose to participate in.
3. I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge to the
greatest extent the law allows Rhythm of Life Co. and its related corporations and their respective servants, agents, trainers, teachers,
employees and staff (collectively hereinafter referred to as “ROL”) from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages, property
damage, property theft or actions of any kind resulting from or in connection with my participation in the Programmes and
indemnify and hold ROL harmless from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of or in
connection with my participation in the Programmes and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
4. In consideration of the permission granted to me by ROL to participate in the Programmes, I hereby give to ROL, its trainers, teachers, facilitators, employees, representatives and agents, the unrestricted right and permission to take video, audio, photographic or other records (the “Records”) of me in connection with the Programmes, and to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish the records of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction
as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or
otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any
other purposes whatsoever. I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
5. I understand that ROL will collect my personal information, including but not limited to, name, phone number, gender, email
address and other information (“My Personal Information”), which is used to process my application and registration to participate in the Programmes. By agreeing to the rules and regulations herein, I give my consent for My Personal Information to be added to ROL’s database and to be directly contacted about performing, promotion of the Programmes, news, articles, features, highlights, updates.
6. I understand that under adverse weather conditions, if/when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or Red Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, the programme will proceed as scheduled. If/when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted within 2 hours of the programmes start time, the Programme of that day will be cancelled. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted or is going to be hoisted after the programme start time, it will be carried out as scheduled, provided that all activities will be held within the indoor venue. I further understand that ROL will do its best to keep the Programmes going as they do not provide make up class, training, credit notes, or refund the part of the fee for the cancelled/missing part(s)/segment(s)/hours of the 3-day Programmes.
7. I acknowledge that the programme or a part of the programme will be canceled when any other special order is issued by the Hong Kong government.
8. I understand that ROL, its trainers, teachers, facilitators, organizers, representatives and agents may change the Programmes, the contents and time schedule at any time without prior notice.
9. As a programme participant, I may choose not to attend the programme or a part of it as a result of riots, civil strikes, Acts of God, or other factors beyond the participants' control. In this circumstance, the organizer ROL will do its best to provide to the absent participants some alternative learning material such as relevant reading material, assignments and educational videos may or may not be produced, made or prepared by ROL, its trainers, teachers or facilitators.
10. I understand that the fees paid are non-refundable but transferrable to another named person. In such case, I agree to let the person whom I am giving my seat to, to fill out a new registration form.
11. In enrolling myself in the programme, I agree that I will abide by the rules and regulations set out herein by the organizer ROL. I acknowledge that ROL has the right to cancel my enrolment and participation to the programme at any time when they deem it is necessary.
12. As a programme participant, if I choose to leave early once the training and/or the programme have started, I know it means that I will forfeit my payment.